Koninklijke Philips N.V
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
Are you looking for data on Philips Healthcare?
PMI is an independent supplier of market research, business intelligence and consultancy services to the global imaging technology industry. Our coverage includes x-ray, ultrasound, magnetic resonance and nuclear imaging technologies. We collect data on system and component OEMs including;
- Sales data i.e. sales revenue and unit shipments
- Segmentation of sales data e.g. by product, geography and customer
- Number of employees by location
- The composition of employees e.g. the proportion of engineering staff
- Production capacity and production volumes
- Volume and type of patents
- R&D investment and expenditures
- Product specifications and capabilities